We build up knowledge through collective team learning. This page is where lab members share their explorations of the financial world.
Every week, we host a presentation to discuss our findings. This not only aids memory recall but also fosters a lasting learning culture within the team, keeping us updated on market trends.
We cover a range of topics, from basics like ‘6 jars budgeting methodology’ to more current subjects like ‘web3 liquidity techniques’.
We’re always open to more contributors who are on the same journey, inviting them to join us in creating valuable and sharp software for everyone.
We write a monthly recap and publish them on this site, also direct to your inbox via our Substack Newsletter at newsletter.console.so.
The newsletter will include only the summary of changes, updates on new findings, projects and what we have been up to, casually drafted by me and other members.
We work in an 1-week sprint at console labs. At the end of the sprint, we do the review and public announcement.
A typical sprint of the Console Labs:
- 8:30 am, Monday: There is a planning session between CEO and the product team.
- 2 pm, Wednesday: The product team review the work in the first half of the week.
- 4 pm, Friday: The team review all the work in the week, then release the weekly changelog at 6 pm.
- 6 pm, Saturday: The team release the build on production and do the testing.
- 6 pm, Sunday: The team release the note on PodTown Sunday about the change in a sprint.
After a year with PodTown Metaverse, we’ve learned that an engaged community is crucial for our project’s success. Console Labs isn’t just for us; it’s for the entire community that supports us. To foster a community-driven approach, we’ve harnessed the enriched PodTown community, a result of the NFT season.
Welcome to PodTown Sunday, our weekly update where we share the latest from Console Labs, giving you a sneak peek into our exciting projects:
- Neko Emoji: Playful emojis inspired by Cyber Neko NFTs for fun digital conversations.
- Mochi.gg: A platform for fee-free crypto transactions on Discord and Telegram.
- Tono.gg: Your friendly helper for web3 server management on Discord, making it magically simple.
- Wagmi: A fun webcomic about money matters, created with friends Neko and Mochi.
Why join PodTown Sunday? Be an early adopter, gain insider insights, and let your voice shape our projects. Join our (Discord)[https://discord.gg/pod-town-metaverse-882287783169896468] community to be part of the PodTown journey!